Guest Post on A Smart Bear: Virtual Assistants and Outsourcing
A good chunk of chapter 6 from my startup book went live on the interwebs this morning as a guest post on Jason Cohen’s popular startup blog A Smart Bear. I edited the chapter for length and tone, but the five key points are intact:
- Why should a startup use a virtual assistant (VA)?
- The two points in the startup process when a VA is most helpful
- Case studies of my use of VAs
- The steps for finding, evaluating and vetting a VA
- The best places to find a VA
Read the full article here.
Micropreneurship, Startups | Rob Walling
Startups for the Rest of Us...
Start Small, Get Big
Growth Secrets for Self-Funded Startups. It'll Change Your Life.
What you get for signing up:
- A 170-page ebook collecting my best startup articles from the past 5 years
- Previously unpublished startup-related screencasts
- Exclusive revenue-growing techniques I don't publish on this blog
"The ideas and information Rob provides should be required reading for anyone that wants to create a successful business on the web." ~ Jeff Lewis
If you're trying to grow your startup you've come to the right place.
I'm a serial web entrepreneur
here to share what I've learned in my 11 years as a self-funded startup founder.
Luckily several thousand people have decided to stick around and join the conversation.
For more on why you should read this blog, go here