My New Podcast Launched Yesterday, It’s Called “Zen Founder”
My new podcast launched yesterday. It’s called Zen Founder, and it’s focused on finding the balance between startups, relationships, and life.
I co-host it with my wife Sherry, a clinical psychologist, and the first 4 episodes are ripe with discussion about:
- How to stay sane while starting up
- How to structure an annual retreat
- How to punch procrastination in the face
- How to deal with depression and setbacks
Listen on the web here
Or subscribe in iTunes here
If you use a podcatcher such as Downcast or Stitcher, it should be available by searching for “Zen Founder.”
Give it a listen and let me know what you think. If you enjoy it, would be a huge help if you’d give it a shout on Twitter.
Uncategorized | Rob Walling
Startups for the Rest of Us...
Start Small, Get Big
Growth Secrets for Self-Funded Startups. It'll Change Your Life.
What you get for signing up:
- A 170-page ebook collecting my best startup articles from the past 5 years
- Previously unpublished startup-related screencasts
- Exclusive revenue-growing techniques I don't publish on this blog
"The ideas and information Rob provides should be required reading for anyone that wants to create a successful business on the web." ~ Jeff Lewis
If you're trying to grow your startup you've come to the right place.
I'm a serial web entrepreneur
here to share what I've learned in my 11 years as a self-funded startup founder.
Luckily several thousand people have decided to stick around and join the conversation.
For more on why you should read this blog, go here