If you’re trying to grow your startup you’ve come to the right place.
I’m a serial web entrepreneur here to share what I’ve learned in my 11 years as a self-funded startup founder. Luckily several thousand people have decided to stick around and join the conversation.
If you’re interested in self-funding, startup marketing and how to launch a software product, subscribe to my email newsletter and get a free 170-page ebook collecting my best startup articles from the past 5 years.
I bet you’ll also be interested in:
- My book on how to launch a startup: A Developer’s Guide to Launching a Startup
- The startup podcast I co-host: Startups for the Rest of Us
- The self-funded startup conference I co-host: MicroConf
About this Blog
This blog has followed my career from corporate developer to consultant to serial entrepreneur. These days I write about topics that affect software and web startups of all sizes, but mostly relating to startups you can fund yourself.
My name is Rob Walling. I’ve been building web applications professionally for 12 years, and made the leap from consulting to products circa 2008. I live and work in Fresno, California.
- An email marketing tool focused on increasing conversion rates for startups and software companies
- A popular SEO keyword tool that uses your real-time website data to tell you terms you can easily rank for
- The top ASP.NET invoicing system on the market
- An online school for startup founders
- And a handful of others you can see here
My Google Plus Profile: +Rob Walling
You can contact me at rob (at) softwarebyrob.com.