If you’re trying to grow a startup you’ve come to the right place.
I’m a serial entrepreneur here to share what I’ve learned in over a decade as a self-funded startup founder (mostly focused on SaaS). Luckily tens of thousands have decided to stick around and join the conversation.
If you’re interested in bootstrapping, SaaS, or startup marketing enter your email and get a free 170-page ebook collecting my best startup articles from the past 10 years.
I bet you’ll also be interested in:
- My book on how to launch a startup: A Developer’s Guide to Launching a Startup
- The startup podcast I co-host: Startups for the Rest of Us
- The self-funded startup conference I co-host: MicroConf
I’m Rob Walling. I’ve been building web applications professionally for 16 years, and made the leap from consulting to software products circa 2008. I live and work in Fresno, California.
- An email marketing tool focused on increasing conversion rates for startups, data-driven marketers, bloggers and software companies
- A weekly podcast for software bootstrappers
- A conference for self-funded startup founder
- An online community for startup founders
- And a handful of other projects you can find here
You can contact me at rob (at) softwarebyrob.com.